- Fee Payment & Registration Instructions
- New Student Registration
- Important Forms
- Student Accident Insurance
FEE PAYMENT AND FINAL REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Registration and fee payment options are now available online. Please follow the instructions below to complete the registration process.
- Pay your 2020-2021 School Fees beginning July 27th. This is done online though myDSD or in the office (see Online Registration Instructions below).
- Fees must be paid, or a fee waiver submitted by August 7th.
- Appointments for class schedule changes will be open after schedules are released. You can sign up for an appointment through myDSD.
- Both parents and students must electronically sign all documents through myDSD. See Online Registration Instructions below.
Online Registration Instructions
Please follow the 3 steps below to complete the registration process this school year:
Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the simple process by following the directions on these links:
Step 2: Pay Fees - Fee Waivers/Payment Plan - Lunch Application
Pay Fees: Register your student by clicking on the Payments tab found on the top of the page on your myDSD Guardian Account. Select Pay for Fees/Lunch, then select Fees/Fines Owed, click on the fees to add to your checkout. Please look through the Optional Fees tab as well. Please note Yearbooks can be purchased through Optional Fees. After paying fees, you may print out a receipt by going to Payment, click on Customer Financial Statement, and select Print option.
- Instructions for Paying Fees Online in myDSD
- Davis School District 2020-2021 Junior High Fee Schedule
- Centennial Junior High 2020-2021 Registration Fees Receipt
There are three times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees:
- Registration Fees - Due August 7, 2020 ($10 late fee will be accessed on accounts with registration fees still owing on August 28, 2020)
- First Semester Class Fees - Due September 25, 2020
- Second Semester Class Fees - Due February 12, 2021
Fee Waivers and Payment Plans: If you choose to apply for a Fee Waiver or Payment Plan, the application and documentation must be turned in to the main office at the school or by email by August 7, 2020. Please contact our Head Secretary (Angie Floyd) with any questions or to email your application – 801-402-0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch Application: Fee Waivers and Free and Reduced Lunch applications are filled out separately. If you qualify for both, you must fill out both applications.
Step 3: Electronically Sign Documents
Both guardians and students must sign multiple documents as part of registration. While logged in to your myDSD account, on the homepage under Notifications click on You have documents that need your attention. Open each document, read, and click Accept at the bottom.
- Guardian Signatures: Bullying & Hazing Policy, Secondary Acceptable Use Agreement, Student Busing Acceptable Use Agreement, Student Data Collection Notice, Collection Agreement, Dress Code & Grooming Policy, Safe School Policy, and Device User Agreement & Device Protection Plan (NEW)
- Student Signatures: Bullying & Hazing Policy Secondary, Secondary Acceptable Use Agreement, Dress Code & Grooming Policy, Safe School Policy, and Device User Agreement & Device Protection Plan (NEW)
- Please complete any optional forms accordingly:
Welcome to Centennial Junior High School!
Call 801-402-0100 to schedule an registration appointment with our Counseling Office. If your student is a Foster Child, a Ward of the State or in the custody of DCFS or DYC you must first meet with the District Case Management Team. They can be reached at 801-402-0496.
The following items are required by Davis School District and CJH before registering for school and we CAN NOT register your student without these items:
- Birth Certificate
- Picture ID (Driver's license or passport)
- Immunization Record - All shots must be up to date (Immunization Requirements)
- 2 Proofs of Residency in CJH Boundaries***
- Transcripts of past grade/report cards (if available)
- Copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) if student has received special education services
It is helpful for the registration process if you also have:
- Check-out papers from the last school attended, with the school's complete address and phone number
GUARDIANS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him or her in school If you do not, please process through he Student Services Department at the District Office first. The Student Services Director is Brad Christensen. He can be reached at 801-402-5160.
***Examples of Proof of Residency documents include: water bill, gas bill, power bill, contract to build, mortgage statement, bank statement or rent agreement with your name and new address on it. PO Boxes are not acceptable.
Guardianship Status Form - for any change in guardian status and for all new students at Centennial Junior High
Social Media Permission Form (English) - If you would not like to have your student to be interviewed, videotaped and/or photographed you will need to fill out this form and turn it in o the school office.
Social Media Permission Form (Spanish) - If you would not like to have your student to be interviewed, videotaped and/or photographed you will need to fill out this form and turn it into the school office.
Student Information Form - Used to update change in address, phone numbers, parent's employment information, and add/change emergency contacts. You will need to fill out this form and turn it into the school office.