Welcome to Centennial Junior High School!
Call 801-402-0100 (main office) or 801-402-0107 (counseling office) to schedule an registration appointment with our Counseling Office. If your student is a Foster Child, a Ward of the State or in the custody of DCFS or DYC you must first meet with the District Case Management Team. They can be reached at 801-402-0496.
The following items are required by Davis School District and CJH before registering for school and we CAN NOT register your student without these items:
- Birth Certificate
- Picture ID (Driver's license or passport)
- Immunization Record - All shots must be up to date (Immunization Requirements)
- 2 Proofs of Residency in CJH Boundaries***
- Transcripts of past grade/report cards (if available)
- Copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) if student has received special education services
It is helpful for the registration process if you also have:
- Check-out papers from the last school attended, with the school's complete address and phone number
GUARDIANS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him or her in school If you do not, please process through he Student Services Department at the District Office first. The Student Services Director is Brad Christensen. He can be reached at 801-402-5160.
***Examples of Proof of Residency documents include: water bill, gas bill, power bill, contract to build, mortgage statement, bank statement or rent agreement with your name and new address on it. PO Boxes are not acceptable.