Course Requests & Descriptions
Class Applications/Audition Forms
|Counseling Center Assistant||Application||Apr 17th|
|Media Center Assistant||Application||Apr 17th|
|NAL Class||Application||Apr 17th|
|Office Assistant||Application||Apr 17th|
|Resource Classroom Peer Tutor||Application||Apr 17th|
|Rolling Thunder||Audition Form||Apr 17th|
|SBC Classroom Peer Tutor||Application||Apr 17th|
|Science Olympiad||Link to Application||Apr 17th|
|Stage Crew (8th & 9th Grade)||Link to Application||Apr 17th|
|Studio Art||Application||Apr 17th|
High School Graduation Requirements
- Students must complete all academic credit requirements for a minimum of 27 credits. To accrue credit in any class, the student must achieve a passing grade (D- or better).
- Students must complete specific classes to graduate (see document links below).
- Students must earn 27 citizenship credits. Any citizenship grade of "U" must be made up before graduation.
Welcome to Centennial Junior High School!
Call 801-402-0100 to schedule an appointment with our registrar and counselor to register your new or transferring student. If your student is a Foster Child, a Ward of the State or in the custody of DCFS or DYC you must first meet with the District Case Management Team. They can be reached at 801-402-0496.
The following items are required by the Davis School District and CJH before registering for school and we CAN NOT register your student without these items:
- Birth Certificate*
- Picture ID (Driver's license or passport)
- Immunization Record- All shots must be up to date
- Proof of Residency in CJH boundaries**
- Transcripts of past grades/report cards
- Copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) if student has received special education services
It is helpful for the registration process if you also have:
- Check-out papers from the last school attended, with the school's complete address and phone number
*PARENTS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him or her in school. If you do not, please process through the Student Services Department at the District Office first. The Student Services Director is Brad Christensen at 801-402-5160.
**Examples of a document that could be used as "Proof of Residency" are: water bill, gas bill, power bill, contract to build or rent an apartment with your name and new address on it. P.O. boxes are not acceptable. If you are using a utility bill as proof of residency, you must bring two separate bills; i.e. cable bill and a power bill. We must have this information for the auditor.