Course Requests & Descriptions
- 7th Grade Information
- 8th Grade Information
- 9th Grade Information
- High School Information
- Schedule Change Policy & Form
- Class Applications/Audition Forms
- New Student Registration Information
High School Graduation Requirements
- Students must complete all academic credit requirements for a minimum of 27 credits. To accrue credit in any class, the student must achieve a passing grade (D- or better).
- Students must complete specific classes to graduate (see document links below).
- Students must earn 27 citizenship credits. Any citizenship grade of "U" must be made up before graduation.
Feeder High Schools
SCHEDULE CHANGE POLICY
Schedule changes for both semesters are allowed prior to the beginning of the school year. Only class changes to the second semester schedule will be allowed during the first semester. By school policy, no schedule changes will be allowed during a semester already in session. Any exception to this policy will be rare and require certain conditions, i.e. physical impairment or injury that prohibits or limits participation in a given subject area, improper level placement in subject areas, or professional or medical recommendations that require class changes. Each time a request is submitted for a schedule change there will be a $10.00 charge.
Class Applications/Audition Forms
|Counseling Center Assistant||Application||Apr 17th|
|Media Center Assistant||Application||Apr 17th|
|NAL Class||Application||Apr 17th|
|Office Assistant||Application||Apr 17th|
|Resource Classroom Peer Tutor||Application||Apr 17th|
|Rolling Thunder||Audition Form||Apr 17th|
|SBC Classroom Peer Tutor||Application||Apr 17th|
|Science Olympiad||Link to Application||Apr 17th|
|Stage Crew (8th & 9th Grade)||Link to Application||Apr 17th|
|Studio Art||Application||Apr 17th|
Welcome to Centennial Junior High School!
Call 801-402-0100 to schedule an registration appointment with our Counseling Office. If your student is a Foster Child, a Ward of the State or in the custody of DCFS or DYC you must first meet with the District Case Management Team. They can be reached at 801-402-0496.
The following items are required by Davis School District and CJH before registering for school and we CAN NOT register your student without these items:
- Birth Certificate
- Picture ID (Driver's license or passport)
- Immunization Record - All shots must be up to date (Immunization Requirements)
- 2 Proofs of Residency in CJH Boundaries***
- Transcripts of past grade/report cards (if available)
- Copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) if student has received special education services
It is helpful for the registration process if you also have:
- Check-out papers from the last school attended, with the school's complete address and phone number
GUARDIANS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him or her in school If you do not, please process through he Student Services Department at the District Office first. The Student Services Director is Brad Christensen. He can be reached at 801-402-5160.
***Examples of Proof of Residency documents include: water bill, gas bill, power bill, contract to build, mortgage statement, bank statement or rent agreement with your name and new address on it. PO Boxes are not acceptable.