Listed below are a variety of community resources available that many families of our students have used and found beneficial.
GENERAL REFERRAL INFORMATION
When seeking services for your family:
- Begin with your family physician or pediatrician.
- Refer to your own insurance company provider list.
Then scroll down to find links to resources for the following:
- Addiction Support
- Advocacy Groups
- Crisis Hotlines
- Family Support Groups
- Free Resources
- Hospitals and Psychiatric Treatment
- Information Resources
- Mental Health Counseling
- Needs Assistance
- Training and Classes
- Youth Support Groups
FAMILY ENRICHMENT CENTER
320 South 500 East
Kaysville, UT 84037
The center assists parents in taking a proactive approach to develop a whole, healthy family by making available materials, training, and support. Information is readily available to all families in Davis County. Their lending library has information on a wide variety of issues. Call for a current class list or additional information.
- McKay-Dee Behavioral Heath Institute, Ogden: 801-387-5600
- Primary Children's Medical Center, Salt Lake City: 801-662-1000
- University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute, Salt Lake City: 801-583-2500